Thursday, October 8, 2009

We all want our Prince

Disclaimer: I know these pictures are currently making their rounds on the internet. That's how I found out about them. But too bad, I'm writing about them here.

Most lolitas like Disney, right? Most of us grew up on kind princes taking care of their princesses. Most of us base our favorite Disney princess over which prince was our favorite. Or vice versa.

Mine? My favorite Disney princess was Belle. I love her, she's not normal, she likes to read, she's a bit of a nerd, she's got a crazy (adorable) father. Belle is amazing. So it makes sense that I fell for The Beast, or at least the human version of The Beast, very hard.

You know you love it.

Davidkawena on DeviantArt has a whole series of Disney princes completely sexified. Sultry poses, delicious pecs, conspicuous bulges, they're all here. Pick your favorite prince, or even male Disney character, and he's probably there. (Note: You have to have a deviantart account to see some of them, as they are marked mature.)

Some will make you feel slightly pedophillic.

Because everyone wants to wank it to the boy who refuses to grow up, right?

While others are for those of us who prefer a more manly man.

No comment. Seriously, no comment.

Personally, I'm going to sit here in amazement that Mr. Kawena remembered one of the less prominent characters from Pocahontas, and my favorite.

I had a thing for Thomas. I ain't gonna deny it.

So hitch up your petticoats and take a gander over at davidkawena's Disney Princes gallery. Enjoy your favorite movies in a whole new way.

Oh, and while you're there, check out some of his other art too. I'm especially in love with this Art Nouveau take on Giselle from Enchanted.


1 comment:

  1. MANSERVICE. DO WANT.

    ...I feel like such a perv after saying that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails